Peruvian baby hat knitted in moss stitch, brown/camel color. Made from wool (60%) and alpaca (40%) yarns. Covers the ears and neck. Best worn with the scarf and mittens "Emile" of the same color. (In picture, worn by the kid: the yellow color)
Ask a question about this product
Grannies who knit this model :
- • First name : Louise
- • Last occupation : Nurse
- • Hobbies and passions : Her 11 grandchildren !
- • First name : Claudine
- • Last occupation : Commercial employee
- • Hobbies and passions : Walking for discovering new landscapes.
- • First name : Nicole
- • Last occupation : Executive Secretary
- • Hobbies and passions : Chatting with her friends over tea
- • First name : Jocelyne
- • Last occupation : Assistant portfolio manager
- • Hobbies and passions : Gardening, animals and reading thrillers
TO WEAR WITH…
(In picture, worn by the kid: the yellow color)
Composition : 60% alpaca, 40% wool
Care : all our items are machine washable but only with wool program and at 30 ° C (86°F) maximum. If your washing machine does not have a wool program, wash the garment by hand in soapy water. Recommended drying: flat on a dry towel. Do not tumble dry.
You can receive your items in an elegant gift box closed by a pretty bow (€ 2.65)
You can also deliver your gift directly to the recipient's address (with or without gift box). It will be noted on a card that the gift comes from you and no prices will be attached. Please note that you will be able to choose these options when placing your order.
You can exchange or get a refund for products bought on mamyfactory.com website for up to 15 days following your date of purchase (date of invoice). Exchanges or refunds are only valid for unworn and unwashed items returned in their original packaging with their price tag.