General terms and conditions
MAMY FACTORY is a trademark of the company Little Maille, LLC with capital of 10,000 €. Mamy Factory sells products on the MAMYFACTORY.COM website practicing its own e-commerce business.
These General Terms and Conditions exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders of products on MAMYFACTORY.COM for users of MAMYFACTORY.COM
Purchasing on the website MAMYFACTORY.com
- In order to complete the purchase agreement of one or more products on MAMYFACTORY.COM, once your selected items are in your shopping cart, you will need to fill out the order form available on the website accordingly to the instructions.
- The order form contains a summary of the General Terms and Conditions, but also information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the referring price (including applicable fees and taxes), the means of payment that you can use to buy each product and delivery terms for purchased products, shipping and delivery costs, conditions for exercising your right to return and, finally, the terms and deadlines for returning purchased products.
- The contract is concluded when MAMY FACTORY receives, via telematics means, your order form and once the accuracy of the order’s data has been verified.
- Prior to purchasing the products by transmitting the order form, you will be asked to read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
- The order form will be filed in our database during the time necessary to the shipment of the orders and according to legal deadlines. You can access your order form by consulting the "My Account" section.
- Before submitting the order form, you will also be asked to identify and correct any potential data entry errors.
- The languages available in order to conclude the contract with the website MAMYFACTORY.com are French and English.
- Once the contract is concluded MAMY FACTORY will assume responsibility for handling your order.
- In the case of the products presented on MAMYFACTORY.COM are no longer available or on sale, at the time of your last access to the website or sending the order form, MAMY FACTORY will contact you promptly or in any case within 30 working days of the completion of your order, the possible unavailability of the products ordered. In case of transfer of the order form and payment, MAMY FACTORY will arrange to repay the amount you advanced.
- By submitting the order form, you accept the General Terms & Conditions and you undertake to comply, in relation with MAMY FACTORY, with these Terms. If you disagree with certain terms specified in the General Terms & Conditions, please do not submit your order form for purchasing products on MAMYFACTORY.COM and we invite you to contact our customer service at +33 (0) 6 87 30 16 05 from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays, from 9:30 to 19:00 and on Saturday from 11h to 19h.
- With the transmission of the order form, you claim to know and accept the General Terms & Conditions and further conditions contained on MAMYFACTORY.COM.
Warranty and Price Indication of Products
- The essential product’s characteristics are presented on MAMYFACTORY.COM within each product sheets. However, images and colors of products offered for sale on MAMYFACTORY.COM might not correspond the actual product’s colors, due to the Internet browser and monitor used. Likewise, the rendering of a model can sometimes differ slightly from the picture depending by which knitter it was made as our knitters may use different, yet similar, finishing techniques.
- The products prices may be subject to updates. Check the final selling price before sending the relevant order form.
- If you choose to return your products, MAMY FACTORY has the right not to accept the returned goods lacking the relevant tag, which have been altered from their original or qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged.
- For the products’ price and shipping costs payment, you can follow the procedures indicated on the order form.
- If paying by credit / debit card, all financial details (for example, the number of the credit / debit card or the maturity date) will be transferred to ATOS or Paypal, through an encrypted protocol, without any third party having access to that information in any case. At no time does MAMY FACTORY receive, store, record nor transmit any of its clients’ banking information. All banking information are directly handled by its specialized partners (ATOS, Paypal).
- Such information will never be used by MAMY FACTORY. Except for completing the procedures related to your purchase or issuing a refund in case of restitution following your right of withdrawal. Or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police the occurrence of fraud on MAMYFACTORY.COM
- The price of purchased goods and the shipping costs, as indicated on the order form, will be charged to your current account when purchasing products.
Shipping and Return Policies
In order to find specific terms of products shipping and delivery, go to the section Practical> Returns and Exchanges and Practical> Payment and delivery. Please pay great attention to what is indicated in these sections as the indications contained therein form an integral and substantial part of these General Terms and Conditions, and therefore are considered fully accepted by you at the time of transmission of the order form.
For any request of information or eventual claims, you can contact MAMY FACTORY at:
+33 (0) 6 87 30 16 05 (cost of a call to France)
From 9:30 to 19:00 Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)
From 11:00 to 19:00 Saturday,
Or via email at:[email protected]
- You have the right to terminate the contract with MAMY FACTORY, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 30 (thirty) days from the day of receipt of goods purchased on MAMYFACTORY.COM
- To return the products ordered, you must send a parcel to the address indicated below:
Société Little Maille
Mamy Factory – Returns an Exchange
26 rue Guersant
Also include a copy of the invoice received upon your order and the completed return form (downloadable from the website mamyfactory.com section "Exchanges and returns").
- Returns fees will be your responsibility. MAMY FACTORY recommends returning your products via a packaging tracking service (such as Colissimo in France) with a recommendation or additional insurance of the goods market value in order to ensure compensation for the products up to their actual market value in case of theft or loss of the goods. In all cases, the return is at your own risk. In addition, it will be up to the customer to keep any proof of return.
- Upon receipt and after inspection of the returned items, there will be an exchange or refund of the returned products within a period of maximum 10 days working days.
- If the Renunciation right is exercised in the manner and terms indicated in the above MAMY FACTORY will arrange to refund the sums already paid for the product(s) purchase. Furthermore, MAMY FACTORY reminds the customer that no exchange or refund can take place before having previously received and assessed the state of your item(s) conformity concerned by this request.
- Returned products must be returned in their original condition, in their packaging and in their entirety (accessories, bag etc.). Products must be intact, in perfect condition for resale and perfectly clean. In addition they should not have been worn or used, nor have suffered any damage. Any damaged product, incomplete or whose original packaging is damaged will not be refunded nor exchanged.
- Returned products must be sent to MAMY FACTORY in a single shipment. Indeed MAMY FACTORY reserves, the right to not accept products of the same order returned and shipped at different times.
- If the Renunciation right is exercised in the manner and terms indicated in the above MAMY FACTORY will arrange to refund the sums already paid for the product(s) purchase.
- The amount will be refunded in minimal time and, in any case, within 30 (thirty) working days following the date MAMY FACTORY becomes aware of you exercising your right of renunciation. We will make sure to activate the refund procedure, once necessary checks made for the proper execution of the terms and conditions stated above.
- In case of the modalities and terms for exercising the right of renunciation were not met, as specified above, you will not be entitled to refund of the amounts already paid to MAMY FACTORY. However, at your own expense, you can get back your product(s) in the state in which they were returned to MAMY FACTORY. Otherwise, MAMY FACTORY may withhold the products, in addition to sums already paid for their acquisition.
- Personalized products (such as embroidered pillows, blankets and comforters for examples) cannot give the right to any refund but only to payment voucher valid for 6 months.
- Whichever payment method you used , the refund is activated by MAMY FACTORY within 30 (thirty) working days from the date MAMY FACTORY has been notified of the exercise of your right of renunciation, once verifications made of the correct execution of your right of renunciation and acceptance of returned products.
- In case there would be no correspondence between the recipients of the products indicated in the order form and the one who made the payment of the amounts due for the purchase, in the event of exercise of the right renunciation, the refund of the amount will be by MAMY FACTORY, in all cases, to the one who made the payment.
- According to the Data Protection Act, n ° 78-17 of January 1978, the Customer, the Visitor and the recipient of an order on the website www.mamyfactory.com, has at any time a right of access, of modifying, rectifying and deleting data concerning them processed by MAMY FACTORY and a right to object to the processing of these data for direct marketing purposes. Such rights are exercised at the Customer Service or at your space "My Account".
- The personal data collected during any order of the Client are necessary for the management of the order by MAMY FACTORY and its suppliers and may be used, subject to the rights exercised by the person concerned, in order to inform this one of the products or services provided by the company and / or its business partners.
- Upon registration of the Customer or an order or under other specific operations, Mamy Factory offers to the Customer or Visitor to be informed of www.mamyfactory.com’s offers by email (newsletters, emails event and promotional offers emails).
- If the Customer or Visitor does not wish to receive these informational messages, they can at any given time change their subscription through their personal account in the section "My Account" on the site www.mamyfactory.com or signal this to the Customer Service via the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of each email sent.
- MAMY FACTORY uses data collection systems such as cookies. A cookie is a file stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Cookies allow reporting a previous visit the Customer or Visitor on the site and connecting the user to the personal data left on the site, particularly in the context of identifying the shopping cart.
- MAMY FACTORY informs its customers that the processing of personal information has been declared to CNIL under the number 1588291 the 18/05/2012.
The General Terms and Conditions and the contract are governed by French law.
Modifications and Updates
The General Terms are regularly updated, especially in regards to possible legislative changes. The new General Terms and Conditions apply from their publication date on MAMYFACTORY.COM.