THE WOOL IS A LIVING MATERIAL WITH UNIQUE PROPERTIES:
• Wool is soft, light and strong: it can be twisted and turned and then resume its shape. It has a great tensile strength.
• Wool protects from the cold: its structure allows it to lock up a very large amount of air, which gives it a great insulating power.
• Wool absorbs moisture: it can absorb 30 to 40% of its weight in moisture, 20 to 30 times more than most synthetic materials
• Wool is hygienic: it traps very little dust and dirt.
• Wool is renewable: every year, the wool grows again after mowing. Its production requires less energy because the sheep are raised outdoors.
• Wool is 100% biodegradable: when it is no longer useful nor to sheep or man, it can be composted and fertilizes the soil.